Chemstations, Inc., makers of the CHEMCAD suite of chemical process simulation software, has announced the release of CHEMCAD 7.1, is an integrated suite of intuitive chemical process engineering software.
CHEMCAD’s extensive library of chemical data, formulae, and methods is benchmarked against real-world data and industry standards to provide users with the latest information they need to do their jobs. For this reason, new features are added to CHEMCAD on a regular basis.
Highlights of CHEMCAD 7.1 include:
CHEMCAD New Features and Enhancements
- Improved the PIPE UnitOp dialog to streamline data input for pipe schedules, update schedule table data, and expand available pipe size options (3207, 3385, 6251, 6257)
- Updated the Q, R, and main group BIPs for PSRK and UNIFAC (5098, 6171)
- Added a calculated head display field to the Compressor UnitOp specification dialog (5628)
- Updated Modified UNIFAC to 2016 revision 6 (6041)
- Added pressure dependence to VTPR liquid-liquid calculations (6097)
- Improved convergence for the Hayden O’Connell vapor phase association model (6233)
- Added a warning to prevent vessel catalog from overriding user input for the Vessel Reactor UnitOp (5954)
- Corrected an issue with neutral file import (5871)
- Corrected an issue where the [F6] engineering unit converter dialog gave some incorrect conversions (6164)
- Corrected a database issue with user-added components that include library data (6169)
- Corrected a rare issue with user-added modules not displaying all items contained in the usradd.dll menu (6173)
- Corrected an issue where CHEMCAD 7 could stop unexpectedly when running a compressor with a single speed line (6188)
- Corrected an issue with the Hide All Stream IDs command (6190)
- Corrected an issue with PIPE UnitOp pipe thickness not updating in conjunction wth pipe schedule and nominal diameter definition (6250)
About Chemstations, Inc.
Chemstations, Inc. is a worldwide leader in process simulation software, supplying the process industries and associated fields. Chemstations offers the CHEMCAD suite, several individually licensed and tightly integrated technologies, to increase the productivity and profitability of the chemical engineer's tasks. CHEMCAD is actively used by more than 800 organizations around the world.
Product: Chemstations CHEMCAD
Version: Suite version 184.108.40.20617
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:199.43 MB